Wednesday 25 January 2012

Cold = cake

I've been ill since my run on Saturday. I suspect running made it stop lingering and develop into a full blown cold.

As a result I've eaten quite badly. Hot chocolates, rocky road, brownies, burgers & chips, etc, etc.

But, I'm feeling better today so things are looking up.

Breakfast: bran flakes w/ teaspoon of light at heart, mix of full fat and slimmed milk (all we had left got used up!)

Lunch: huge salad bowl with mushrooms, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, cranberries, cheese, ham and a squeeze of salad cream. Half of M's yoghurt (I actually ate yoghurt *gasps* but still not sure I'm actually that keen on it)

Mid afternoon: protein shake & a banana

M's dinner: stick of cheese, half a field mushroom, 1 bubble & squeak patty.

Dinner: soup, bread roll with pâté.

Exercise: 35 minutes of various weights/squat based circuits.

Water: 2 litres.

No comments:

Post a Comment