Monday 1 November 2010

11+5 : White Rabbits

Happy 1st November! I think I'm feeling partially more upbeat than I did last week. Sure I bought a size 12 dress from Primark at the weekend to wear for Halloween, but I don't think it was the most forgiving of dresses anyway. Having seen photos from the weekend, I don't look as bad as I think I do. I guess the extra flabbiness that has a resulted from losing muscle definition still isn't really showing up through my clothes.

As today is the start of a new month, I'm going to make an effort to get back to the gym at lunchtimes. Now this could back fire in a major way! But I figure that even if I only managed 30 minutes of something its better than doing nothing which is where I'm at at the moment. I'm not sure what I'm going to do at the gym, but thinking something along the lines of 10 minutes cardio and 20 minutes weights. Obviously if I think I can take things further, I'll up the limits of both. To begin with I'm going to go slowly and see how I feel as the week progresses.

I've not actually got a great week to be starting back with the gym as I'm only in the office twice this week! However, this is my plan...

Monday: Gym at lunchtime
Tuesday: Going to London, so won't need the gym with all the walking I'll be doing
Wednesday: Working from Home, will try and get out for a run after the electrician has been
Thursday: Day off (scan day), 30 day shred in the evening
Friday: Gym at lunchtime
Saturday: Off to Damnation in Leeds, no time for anything!
Sunday: Pug meet in the morning (on the beach at Southsea) then lunch at MIL's.... so more beach walking :)

4/7 days wouldn't be a bad start if I can manage it!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEE Its scan week how amazing!! Good luck in the gym Nic - it might make you feel loads better. Heres hoping anyway! :p

    ReplyDelete