Thursday 5 July 2012

Clean & Green Day 22

I'm not feeling too great at the moment. Theres another outbreak of something or other at M's Nursery and I'm wondering if I'm coming down with it! I'm trying to ignore the razor blade feeling in my throat and hoping it will go away.

I'm back at home today after being at the office yesterday, so hopefully things will go almost to plan.

Breakfast: 2 x wholemeal toast with raspberry jam & berocca. I lost about 1/4 to M who has a new found love of toast & sandwiches. On that, I have to say that little bite marks out of mini sandwiches may just be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Snack: 2 x rich tea fingers, Banana, 6 cashews, alpen bar.

Lunch: 3 x boiled eggs, 2 x wholemeal slices for dunking.

Snack: Homemade vanilla cupcake with lemon curd frosting.



Dinner: Tuna Steak with stir fry veg

Snack: Another cupcake to fuel care of nightmare baby

Water: 1.5 litres

Fruit & Veg: 3/5

Exercise: none, nightmare baby prevented it.

No comments:

Post a Comment