Friday 13 July 2012

Day 30 - a review

I've been more or less accountable for 30 days now. Points to note:

* I exercised 15/30 days.
* I ate far too much cake.

Measurements are as follows:
Weight: 9st 5.5lbs (-1lb since the start, 30 days ago)
Waist: 27"
Waist (over belly button): 30" (-1")
Hips (widest): 38"
Hips (over bone): 35.5" (-0.5")
Thighs (widest): 23"
Thighs (thumbs down): 21" (-0.5")
Calf: 13"
Wrist: 5.5"
Bust: 34"
Underbust: 28" (-0.5")
Bicep: 11"

Overall down 2.5" and 1lb.

Here are the pics....


I can't say there is a massively noticeable difference, but my middle section looks a little tighter.

I've decided to give calorie counting a go, just to open my eyes to what's going in I guess. I bought electronic scales on Tuesday and I've been religiously weighing my food. It's not fun, but it has shown where things can go a little wrong when heaping my plate up with food!

Things to work on for the next 30 days:
* increase exercise percentage above 50%
* start a weekly cake count
* continue with 2 litres of water a day
* continue with 5 F&V a day

No comments:

Post a Comment