Thursday 21 October 2010

10+1

Who'd have thought that I'd manage two posts in as many days? Could this be a sign of me feeling more human?

Not an awful lot to report to be honest, but I did think it was worth writing that I completed Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred last night. It was really tough, my muscles were screaming after being dormant for 3 weeks. This morning I feel ok though, so I guess they coped. That said, I could feel my thigh muscles twinging a bit as I was driving to work this morning.

I'm going to start tracking what I'm eating each day, I reckon by seeing a few days written down I'll be able to find what things are satisfying my hunger and what things aren't.

Yesterday I ate the following:
* Swig of Mars Milk
* Ready Salted Crisps
* 2 Hash Browns
* Spoonful of Beans
* 1 Cumberland Sausage
* Wispa Duo (both bits)
* 50g M&S Cheese Tasters
* Ham and Mustard Sandwich
* Banana
* Quavers
* Salmon Fillet with Mash & Brocolli, Carrot + Parsnip
* Slice of Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake :-o

So not all that bad in terms of consumption, but some pretty high calorie things in there! As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I managed to avoid hunger until 5pm (later than it has been in recent days). However, I ate the Quavers on the way home and I was starving by the time Mr H got home and we had dinner at 7.30pm. Whilst I'm talking about dinner, we tried out some salmon fillets from 'The Fish Co'. I saw them in Tesco, same price as the Tesco fillets, but more weight and came with a sauce. The sachet was tiny, but it was just enough to add a layer of interesting flavour. I was quite impressed. Will certainly look out for the other flavours when we're next shopping.

Looking at food for today.... what I plan to eat is:
* Swig of Mars Milk (its all gone now!)
* Pan au Chocolat
* Glass of Milk
* Banana
* Ham, Cheese & Cucumber Sandwich
* Ready Salted Crisps
* Grapes
* Clementine
* Tub of Microwave Baked Beans
* Minute Steaks with Pepperonata, Brocolli and Spinach.

Fingers crossed I won't need anything else!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's one healthy appetite you have there! Are people noticing tht you are eating different at work etc?? I wonder if they are guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I was wondering today whether they've noticed how enormous my boobs have got :P

    I guess I've been lucky as the seasons have changed and I eat differently when its colder. They have probably noticed the increase in crap food though, but hopefully thought that cold related. I'm currently tucking into a clementine, so now that I'm back on fruit its probably less obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just catching up on yesterdays and todays posts! haha thats hilarious about your little catnaps in the car at lunch time, i bet your dam glad you passed your test now huh! you seem to be doing well, well done for getting back to shredding. xx

    ReplyDelete