Wednesday 27 October 2010

11 Weeks

I'm not very good at posting am I? To be honest, writing about how crap I feel on a daily basis hardly makes good reading!

Still, here I am at 11 weeks stopping by for another update. I've not managed to shred every day since I started. I ached like heck for about 3 days after the first shred, but aside from the odd shred I've managed to fit in, we've done some nice long walks with the dogs over the weekend which I'm sure have gone some way to keep me in I shape... and have contributed to some epic long naps on the sofa too.

Observations on tiredness are that I'm absolutely whacked. I mean seriously whacked! I had a good nights sleep last night and a sleep in the car to work this morning and I'm still feeling exhausted. Its not like 'over sleep exhaustion' either, its mentally destroyed exhaustation. I can't even think about doing things without feeling tired. Not good!

Aside from the tiredness, the nausea is probably getting a little better. First thing in the morning (on a working day) I'm needing to eat something as soon as I get up. Otherwise I go through this horrible dry wretching thing. My gag reflex seems to have become quite weak over the last week. Last night is was the thought of the smell of Chargrilled Steak McCoys that sent me over the edge. *shudders*

Food intake is easing off a bit. I've tried to be clever by reducing calorie intake of the things I've been eating, for example todays food:

* Lemon & Raisin Pancake - 90 cals (before I left for work)
* Bowl of Coco pops with semi skimmed milk (when I got to work)
* Banana (mid morning)
* Wholemeal Roll w/ Gouda, Ham and Cucumber (lunch)
* Bag of Wotsits - 95 calories (much less than the >250 calories of some other bags I've eaten recently)
* Penguin Bar - 120 calories ish (again much less than a wispa or a mars bar)
* Grapes
* Dinner (which tonight will be steak, field mushrooms, brocolli + sweet potato)

So still not great in terms of the sort of things I'm eating, but at least I'm eating less and making more sensible choices in the realm of the food I fancy. Gotta love pay day and the ability to get to Tesco!

In other news, a new bra arrived yesterday evening. AMAZING! I tell you what, having boobs that now fit in a bra other than my sports bra is fabulous. I've gone up 2 cup sizes so far. Hopefully I'll stay the same size for a little longer before I have to buy any more. Bras are definately one of the hidden costs of pregnancy.

Finally, to continue my fruit themed baby development according to the tracker on my iphone its now the size of a fig.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel less tired soon sweetie - and i like the fruit comparison, that makes much more sense to me.

    Hope to see you tomorrow - Eeek! sop exciting - only if you are up to it though.

    ReplyDelete