Tuesday 7 September 2010

Forthcoming week...

I didn't get round to posting yesterday, I was feeling pretty crappy. I was convinced I had a cold, but a good nights sleep last night seems to have helped. I guess it was just hayfever + sleepiness!
Nothing particularly out of the ordinary happened yesterday food wise and I didn't go to the gym at lunch because I was concerned about the possibility of getting ill.

Today is a new day and this week looks pretty good. Today I'm off to the gym at lunchtime and might do something additional this evening whilst Mr H is out at the gym. Means that we'll get to eat together when he comes home :)

Food for today looks good too!

Breakfast: 200ml skimmed Milk Protein Shake, Choconut Porridge Combo, Berocca.

Mid Morning: Chai Tea & PBGB made with Almond Butter (Yummy!)

Lunch: Wholemeal Pitta with Ham and Chilli/Tomato Chutney & spinach (which has an attractive face on complete with eyes, lips and a moustache courtesy of Mr H and my lunch stickers, 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake Mid Afternoon: Banana

Dinner: Not sure yet, possibly something wrap based, gnocchi based or soup based.

General plans over the week look controllable. I'm working in London tomorrow and might possibly have dinner with a friend. I want to head over to Whole Foods, so we'll probably find somewhere around there to get some grub. Although I may end up just staying out for a diet coke and getting the train home if his girlfriend is in tow. That probably sounds a little lame, but I get a bit fed up of seeing my friends all the time with their other halves, I think its healthy to have time apart to spend with your besties and I've not seen him on his own since he got together with her well over a year ago. Anyhoo, I digress.

The only other things I have to contend with this week is a trip to Thorpe Park for a 30th Birthday on Saturday and a shopping trip with some friends on Sunday. Both should be quite manageable, one with a pre-packed picnic, the other with a sensible head on and eating well the rest of the day.

Overall goals I'd like to achieve this week:
* Swimming - 41 Lengths to beat!
* Running - 6 miles at least, we must get back on our Sunday Run-days
* Gym - 3 times (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
* Physio EVERYDAY
* Food Diary everyday

Fingers crossed I do better this week than last, theres only 3 weeks of the month left to make a difference!

Oh and one final thing, we nipped into Waitrose last night to get some milk. The car park is underground. This little mini caravan thing had driven into the carpark and got stuck! Hilarious! I can't believe people who drive vehicles with height don't read the signs. FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment