Tuesday 11 May 2010

45 hours until Dubai

and I feel stressed! We're still rushing around trying to get things that we need, I still haven't finished packing, I still haven't done all the washing that needs doing, I still haven't given the house a once over and I still have toothache.

I went to the dentists this morning who took an x-ray of my ye olde root canal. There is some irritation right at the bottom and whilst its likely to go away on its own, it could get worse. There was nothing she could do right now, so I've got a box of antibiotics to take away to Dubai with me in case things start getting serious so at least by the time I get back to the UK the anti-b's should have sorted out any infection and we can get straight into operation fix my tooth. At the moment I can control the pain with regular paracetomol, which is a good sign!

Not sure there is any point really logging food/exercise in the 3 days before I go, I've barely got time to eat or exercise! Yesterday I managed 40 minutes of free weights at home in the evening and didn't eat dinner until 9pm *sigh*. Tonight is looking equally as busy, as is tomorrow night. At least in 45 hours I'll be at the airport, sitting on my plane, heading to a week of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment