Friday 28 May 2010

Hurray for 3 day weekends!

Well it's not quite the weekend, but near enough! This week has been difficult, the first week back since 1.5 weeks away, 2 days out of the office, lots of work to catch up on, house work to do, etc, as a result I'm shattered.

I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can have a lie in tomorrow, go shopping for a pretty dress for Ascot, spend some quality time with Mr H and the Pug dogs (sounds like it could be a band name), the weather looks set to be ok so I'm looking forward to getting out and pounding the streets, getting in some long dog walks, maybe have a BBQ and just generally chill out.

However, there is still one more day of the week to get through. Yesterday was a good day, I had a fab session at the gym burning a whopping 670 calories and today I can feel a dull ache in some of my muscles so I clearly worked hard :). I also ate pretty well, only sneaking in a low calorie pudding as an extra (as we needed the ramekins back and more space in the freezer).

Plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 2 tsp Flax, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca.

Mid Morning: Babybel & Grapes.

Lunch: Rocket, Spinach and Strawberry Salad with Ham and Cous Cous. 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake.

Mid Afternoon: Half a Canteloupe Melon filled with Raspberries and Grapes.

Dinner: Pizza Pitta & Salad.

Heading to the gym at lunch, hoping to get in a slightly longer session today with the aim to do about 30 minutes cardio and 45 minutes weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment