Tuesday 4 May 2010

New week, new plan

So this is a slightly delayed Monday post, I'll combine it with Tuesday.

After writing so much covering the weekend, I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that Monday was pretty uneventful! I got up, had breakfast and then went running. I ran the same 4 ish mile route I did on 22/04. I followed this with 45 minutes of free weights at home, burning off a whopping 871 calories. We also took the dogs on a 2 mile walk in the woods.

Food wise, I had usual breakfast combo, 1.5 Pizza Wraps & Salad for lunch and chicken, cous cous and salad for Dinner and I had a few of the chocolates from our failed delivery on Saturday (yes I cleaned off the soil and yes I should know better).

Onto Tuesday and I'm back at work (boo!). Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk & 150ml Berocca

Lunch: Lettuce, Carrot Sticks, 1 heaped tsp Jalapeno Humous, boiled egg and ham & 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake.

Mid Afternoon Snack: Grapes & Strawberries & Babybel Light

Dinner: Probably Chicken and Veggies with Gravy.

I'll be hitting the gym at lunchtime for a session. Will probably be concentrating more on upper body than lower body.

New goals for this week are as follows...
1. Drink 2 litres of water a day - I need to keep to this at weekends especially
2. 5 Fruit & Veg a day
3. Exercise 5 times
4. Get out on my bike - the weather should be better this week so must do this.
5. Continue with extra exercises - as I think they are paying off
6. Do not drink on Saturday night - we have a party and a gig to go to and I don't want my skin to breakout ahead of Dubai.

3 comments:

  1. hey plan looks good. i got some berocca this morning, it didnt say how much water to mix it with, i see you have 150ml, thats not much is it?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends how strong you like it really! I have 150ml at work and usually 200-250ml when I'm at home. Its all about the sizes of the cups I have available.

    Its weird because I have it quite strong, yet when I have squash it's so weak its hardly worth having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see! cheers, i had it in a 500ml glass this morning, it was fine though. x

    ReplyDelete