Friday 7 May 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I'm so stoked the weekend is finally here, it feels like its been a really long week. Yesterday I took a break 100% from exercise, no gym, no running, no situps before bed, no nothing. I still feel quite tired this morning, but only have one more day to get through. Last night we did our Tesco shop so now have a fridge full of yummy things to keep us fed up until we go away.

After we got home from Tesco, we made dinner (I had my prawn salad, which for the record was amaaaaaazing) and Mr H had a homemade curry. We sat down and tried to catch up on some TV we have missed, then leashed up the pugs and headed up to the park/polling station. Here are the pugs on their way to cast their votes.



After we had voted we had a stroll around the fields at the recreation ground watching the sun set.


On our way out of the park, we found a mysterious wardrobe, perhaps it was some form of Tardis, or maybe a portal to Narnia, or possible an alternative polling booth. Whatever it was, it was locked and really bizarre!



Reviewing yesterdays goals...
1. Drink 2 litres of water a day check
2. 5 Fruit & Veg a day check - banana, grapes, strawberries, onion, avocado, spinach, rocket
3. Exercise 5 times pending
4. Get out on my bike pending
5. Continue with extra exercises FAIL - I took a night off, but I'm ok with that.
6. Do not drink on Saturday night pending

Today's food plan is as follows:

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 1 tsp Flax, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk.

Mid Morning: Banana

Lunch: Lemon & Garlic Cous Cous with Spinach and Rocket Salad and Roast Duck

Mid Afternoon: Grapes & Strawberries

Dinner: Hame & Jalepeno Pizza Wrap and Salad

Exercise wise I'm going to do a weights session in the gym (with 10 minutes cardio to start me off) and I hope to get out for a 3 or 4 mile run this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment