Tuesday 26 June 2012

Measurements Update

After trying on my dress this morning for pics, I thought I'd do some other pictures to hopefully spur me on.

This is what I look like today.


Measurements are as follows:
Weight: 9st 6lbs
Waist: 27"
Waist (over belly button): 31"
Hips (widest): 38"
Hips (over bone): 36"
Thighs (widest): 23"
Thighs (thumbs down): 21.5"
Calf: 13"
Wrist: 5.5"
Bust: 34"
Underbust: 28.5"
Bicep: 11"

I'm heavier than I have been for a while. I suspect this is down to eating habits I acquired whilst I was still breastfeeding and have failed to drop since I stopped 4 weeks ago.

To be honest, it could ALOT worse. I'm fairly happy with how my shoulders look from the front, even my stomach isn't that bad, but there is way more I'm unhappy with.

I'd like to reduce waist, hips, thigh, bicep. I'm not massively fussed with my weight to be honest, but I would like to reduce body fat. I can't find my old spreadsheet at the moment, but using an online calculator it reckons I'm 26% fat. Thats over a 1/4. I'd like to get this down and my lean body mass up.

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this when catching up on blogs, and i think you look freakin amazemog hun!! One day i aspie to have a bod like YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks :) It's definitely not a bad place to be, but I know it could still be better.

    ReplyDelete