Thursday 21 June 2012

Clean & Green Day 9

Today won't be a good day.

It's going to be hectic. I've been up since 6, got washed/fed/dressed, got Martha up/fed/dressed. Packed both our bags, dropped her at nursery, got myself to the train station. Now I'm somewhere between Winchester and London Waterloo. Got a meeting near Borough Market at 10.30pm, then I'm
Off to the office in Southwark. I've hit to leave around 3pm to walk back to Waterloo to get the train home in time so I can pick Martha up again. Then it's home, bath, bed, walk dogs, make dinner (which I failed to remove from the freezer), exercise & bed.

I'm tired just reading that.

Breakfast: bran flakes, 1% milk & Berocca.

Snack: k&c brownie

Lunch: smoked salmon & cream cheese bagel and another brownie.

Snack: 6 almonds, another brownie.

Dinner: ham salad.

Water: 1.5 litres.

Fruit & Veg: 3/5

Exercise: 3 mile walk across London with my laptop.


As an after though of my brownie indulgence today, do you know what? I'm not even sure I enjoyed them much. I think I enjoyed my almonds more.

No comments:

Post a Comment