Wednesday 13 June 2012

Clean & Green Day 2

Have you ever made a protein shake and left it for about 20 minutes before drinking it? Thats what I did this morning and it set like cement. I was actually a little gutted on my drive to work after I discovered it solid in the bottle.

Anyways, here's what today's food looks like...

Breakfast: Choco porridge (same specification I used to eat) & berocca

Snack: banana & 6 macadamia nuts

Lunch: spinach & rocket salad with han & egg and a drizzle of walnut oil. And a raw chocolate 'lovebite ball' (~150 calories & yummy).

Snack: apple & 6 almonds

Dinner: tuna pasta bake (jar sauce) and iceberg lettuce.

Water: 2 litres.

Fruit & Veg: banana, spinach, rocket, apple, iceberg lettuce = 5/5

Exercise: none. A long day at the office has left me shattered.

Am working from home tomorrow so will hopefully get in some lunchtime exercise sessions!

1 comment:

  1. If that happens again, add some boiling water and shake like fury! The shake will be a bit warm but better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete