Monday 18 June 2012

Clean & Green Day 7

One thing I have noticed this week is that food is an emotional crutch. I was in a funk about my friends at one point, then at Mr H leaving for the weekend and today because I'm mind boggling-ly shattered after having no downtime all weekend - all 3 occasions I've either thought about or acted upon a impulse to put food in my mouth. Today for example I shared Martha's lunch instead of making my own because I couldn't be bothered and then because I felt crappy I had a crap biscuit. This in turn made me feel crap so I had some almonds to compensate. Sure, it could have been worse, but fact is - it was unnecessary.

Today's food hasn't been great, but Martha has been running a temperature of 39, do I've had other priorities.

Breakfast: 100g smoked salmon, poached egg, asparagus spears. Berocca.

Snack: protein shake & banana

Lunch: half a puff pastry spinach/pesto/cheddar tart, 30g cheddar, boiled egg, half a bag of wotsits, grapes.

Snack: malted milk biscuit, 6 almonds.

Dinner: tuna pasta bake w/pea shoots, tomato & rocket. Square Lindt dark choc with sea salt.

Water: 2 litres.

Fruit & Veg: asparagus, banana, grapes, tomato, mixed leaves 5/5

Exercise: Dog walking (116 Cals), bike ride (180 Cals).

No comments:

Post a Comment