Tuesday 26 June 2012

House of Pox

An outbreak of Chicken Pox at our house has put blogging on hold for the last few days.

I've probably not made the best food choices, but I'm not going to dwell on it. Back on it today.

This week is going to be about damage limitation, potentially have a wedding reception on Friday night and it's my birthday on Saturday and I've asked hubs to take me out somewhere nice. All pox dependant of course!

I ordered a dress for a wedding In August last week. It arrived and it fits fine. But I could look better in it.

Anyhoo, onto today's food:

Breakfast: berocca, banana, 6 almonds & 100ml full fat milk.

Snack: After weights protein shake.

Lunch: homemade crustless quiche, chicken, spinach/rocket & a spoonful of baked beans, pear, babybel

Snack: scone w/cream & jam

Dinner: bolognese & salad, square of Lindt sea salt dark choc, alpen bar.

Water: 2 litres

Fruit & Veg: banana, spinach/rocket, pear, lettuce, cucumber, tomato 6/5

Exercise: 30 minutes weights AM, 3 mile run PM (547 Cals total)

1 comment: