Thursday 14 June 2012

Clean and Green Day 3...and a cupcake.

Yesterday evening I was provided with a cupcake. It was just what I needed after my day at work. But it did remind me that I should probably tell hubby to not buy me treats! He got me two, so I'll eat the second one today then they are gone.

Food for today...

Breakfast: Protein shake & Berocca

Snack: banana, 6 macadamia nuts & the other cupcake.

Lunch: beetroot salad w/rocket, cucumber and tomato with mackerel & hard boiled egg.

Snack: Cocoa Orange Nakd bar

Dinner: 100g fillet steak with ratatouille, sweet potato wedges and rocket.



Water: 2 litres

Fruit & Veg: banana, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomato, strawberries, ratatouille, sweet potato 7/5.

Exercise: 3 mile run followed by weights. Burnt a nice 575 calories. This is the actual colour my face was afterwards. You can tell its been a while since I went running!

No comments:

Post a Comment