Tuesday 15 June 2010

Argh - I need to get out of here!

I'm out of control. Through a mixture of boredom and legitimate hunger I'm eating crap.

I had a dental appointment this morning, so have been at my Dads house for the last 3 hours waiting until I can go and pick up my signed insurance forms. There are so many things that I can eat that I know I shouldn't, but my self control must have been removed by the dentist. Since being here I've eaten 3 dark chocolate digestive biscuit and 2 Cadburys Milk Tray chocs. Not horrendous I know, but for that sort calorific intake, I could have eaten actual food that would have been filling!

I'm still craving more sugar and I'm just thankful that the Dentists re-opens at 2pm so I can go and get my forms and head on home. I need to think about what I'm eating this week as I'm sure Thursday (Ascot) won't be the best of eating days, Friday I'm having dinner at a friends and Mr H is away all weekend filming in the Cayman Islands so I'm sure out of lonliness I'll be more inclined to hit the trashy food.

Am planning a late lunch when I get home to fuel a run after work before Mr H gets home. I'd be pleased with any distance around the 6 mile mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment