Thursday 11 March 2010

Computer problems and cancellations

Today started out all wrong, I've had computer trouble since I got into work and I've had 2 meetings cancelled so far today - theres only one meeting left today and I still don't have acceptance confirmed, so still chance that could go pear shaped too.

This is the first set of meals I will have tracked in my new blog, so here goes:

Breakfast: 40g Porridge Oats, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener washed down with a Berocca.

Mid Morning Snack: Bowl of chopped Ruby Orange and Apple

Lunch: 2 Slices Seedy Wholemeal Bread, 2 Slices Waitrose Smoked Ham, Tomato, Low Fat Marg, 1 American Idol Choc (milk chocolate coated salted caramel... dreamy!)

This is where it all went to pot. I got stressed because my meetings were falling down left right and centre, then I found out I was going to be alone for another 2 nights as Mr H had a music festival to play, and I also discovered that the hotel we were planning to book in Dubai has just about doubled in price!

So I hit the canteen. I picked up a can of diet coke, a banana, a giant smartie cookie and a bag of 87 calorie Quavers.

Second Wave Lunch: Diet Coke, Giant Smartie Cookie, Bag of 87 calorie Quavers (FAIL)

Afternoon snack: 2 Squares of 70% dark chocolate courtesy of a colleague.

Dinner: Shop bought Raveoli and Tomato/Mascarpone Sauce (FAIL), followed by 2x Waitrose Belgian Chocolate Hot Cross Buns (FAIL).

I'm still feeling crappy through this weekend 8pm-8am illness I have, so I didn't get any exercise yesterday apart from a 15 minute dog walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The line has been drawn. Onwards and upwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment