Wednesday 24 March 2010

Days Like These

So yesterday got a little skewed. When I got home from work I shoved a piece of PBGB in my mouth as I was feeling really sleepy from an hour in the car already and didn't fancy another hour in the car with no fuel in me. Then, at Nandos I had a Chicken Breast Fillet Burger (Medium spice) with Pineapple and Cheese. I didn't have chips though. It was actually really rough though, it took chargrilled to all new levels of char. At the gig I had 4 or 5 bottles of Becks. I should really remember how many, but people kept shoving drinks in my hands. I did do a fair amount of dancing at the gig and spent about 30 minutes balancing on a bar stool so I'd get a better view (which I can really feel this morning), so guess that can count somewhere towards being good right?! When I got home I had another piece of PBGB, no reason really other than when I drink I get hungry. Guess at least it was better than a kebab or a burger or something.

Anyhoo, I had a really great night, great company, good music = good times. So I don't plan on dwelling on it too long.

Today will hopefully be a little better!

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 150ml Berocca + nearly a litre of water. Dehydrated much?! 5 x Scan Bran with Nutella.

Lunch: Jacket Potato, Baked Beans, Cheese

Mid Afternoon Snack: Banana and Grapes

Dinner: Peanut Stew (Carrots, Peppers, Sweet Potato, Peanut Butter, Stock) w/ a spoonful of wholemeal rice.

Not hitting the gym today as planned for my Abs class. Mr H has been on a 3 day training course finishing at 6pm everyday, today is the last day and he finishes at 3pm. So to avoid him getting grotty about having to wait around for me, I'm forfeiting my lunch break so I can leave at 4pm.

This means however that I'll be home by 5pm, which means that I'll have a few hours of the light left. I'm quite tempted (weather permitting) to take my first early evening run with some free weights and abs work at home. If its still as sunny as it is right now, I might even be able to convince Mr H to run our 5 mile route to the next village again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment