Tuesday 16 March 2010

Non-Scale Victory!

Remember those 3 Quality Street I had last night? Well they came out of a tin we had left over from Christmas, a tin that was 95% full. This morning I sent Mr H into work with the tin and told him to give them to his team. I know if the tin remains in the house, I'm only going to sabotage myself. Gold star for me.

I had a pretty good day yesterday, and hope to continue that into today.

Breakfast: 30g Porridge Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca.

Mid Morning Snack: 5 Quality Street (yes I was so proud giving up the whole tin, but not before I'd grabbed a handful, worked rather well as an inhaler substitute as I desperately needed to take my mind off the fact I needed my inhaler but I didn't have it in my handbag), and a bite of my Nakd bar pre-gym as I was getting the grumblies.

Lunch: Rocket & Baby Spinach with Chicken and Sweet Chilli Sauce

Mid Afternoon Snack: Half a Nakd Bar and an Apple

Dinner: Smoked Salmon rolled with L/F Herby Philly, Spinach/Rocket Salad, 2 eggs and New Potatoes & a strawberry protein shake.

Body Pump was cancelled at the gym and was replaced by circuits. I didn't fancy that much, so I tried out my new weights programme (with some lighter weights as all the 5kg weights had been taken in for the circuits class, boo!).

So today went a little bit like this (note to self, take a notepad into the gym next time so I write down what I do to track it).

10 minutes @ resistance 15 on Cybex Cross Trainer

10 minutes @ 9kmph treadmill

4x10 @ 3kg (each hand) Shoulder Press

4x10 @ 3kg (each hand) Bicep Curl

4x10 @ 3kg (each hand) Tricep Press

4x10 @ 3kg (each hand) Chest Press

2x10 @ 10kg Bar row2x10 @ 10kg Squat/Deadlift

4x5 @ 10kg (each hand) lunges

4x10 @ 145lbs Leg Pres

s2x20 @ 3kg (each hand) Calf Raises

3x10 @ 3kg Side/Front Raises

4x10 @ 12.5kg Side Ab things

Also walked my pooches for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment