Tuesday 23 March 2010

Nandos and Ragga Metal

It was really foggy when we got up this morning, Mr H had to be at work super early as he had an interview to do. This meant we were out of the house by 6.45am - crazy right!

Food today is as follows...

Breakfast: Protein Shake with 200ml Skimmed Milk, 30g Porridge Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetenener, 150ml Skimmed Milk & 150ml Berocca.

Mid Morning Snack: Banana

Lunch: Mixed Salad with 1/2 a Tin of Tuna, a few tubes of pasta with L/F Salad Creme/Mayo & Protein Shake with 200ml Skimmed Milk

Mid Afternoon Snack: Apple & Grapes

Dinner: Nandos, planning to have a Chicken Breast Fillet Pitta for 414 calories.

At lunchtime I did a Body Pump class which went fairly well. I dropped my weights to 5kg overall and was fine with chest press/shoulder press, etc. It was the front raises that got me, I could get my arms up there, and I could get them down what I couldnt do was comfortably shift between the two, so once my arms were up I had to re-adjust my shoulder so I could lower them again. Needless to say it got rather tedious so I ended up doing some bicep curls until we moved onto the next exercise.

Tonight we're off to see some friends and Mr H's friends band at a venue in Reading. Am aiming not to drink, not only because I want to be as good as possible, but I also don't want to have a hangover tomorrow! This week is quite busy and it could quite easily go off the rails if I'm not careful...
  1. Thursday: Meal out for my Nan's 90th Birthday

  2. Friday: Night on the town with some friends (possibly dinner, but plan not to drink so I can drive home)

  3. Saturday: Monkey World (though this will be a picnic, so can pack good things!)

  4. Sunday: Shopping Trip which will probably involve lunch or a Starbucks stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment