Monday 29 March 2010

"That smells more like Chocolate Cake than Breakfast"

Ergh, doesn't the hour change suck?! I went to bed 1.5 hours earlier than I usually would last night because I was whacked, and this morning I'm still shattered. Being at work at old time 7am is not good. I swear it was like I was drunk, wobbling around the office, slurring and forgetting my words. I clearly need another hours sleep :)

Food for today:

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 30g Jumbo Oats, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Berocca. NB. It's my Choco Porridge that apparently smells more like Chocolate Cake than Breakfast!

Mid Morning Snack: Banana & a slab of homemade ginger cake from my boss. I <3 my boss :)

Lunch: Ham and Egg Salad with Low Fat Salad Creme/Mayo & 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake.

Mid Afternoon Snack: Apple

Dinner: Lettuce wraps filled with Moroccan Jewelled Cous Cous and Chicken.

I doubt I'll be getting out at lunchtime for a run (due to the wet weather), so will probably do 20-30 minutes cardio and 30-40 minutes weights/abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment