Friday 12 March 2010

New day, new way of thinking

It's days like yesterday that make me realise how fragile the balance between eating well and eating terribly still is. I still am not in control. There is still a food gremlin living inside so that when I get angry or upset comes out to feast.

Today I'm in a better frame of mind, I'm still ill, but I slept ok, had a good drive to work and have started the days food off well.

Breakfast: 40g Porridge Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk, Berocca.

Mid Morning Snack: Banana

Lunch: Jacket Potato, Baked Beans and Cheese

Dinner: Leftover Raveoli with Tomato/Mascarpone Sauce, followed by the last bag of Cheetos and..... 4... yes 4 Belgian Chocolate Hot Cross Buns (FAIL-FAIL-FAIL)

Good news is, that now all the immediate treats in the house are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment