Tuesday 30 March 2010

Scale & Non-Scale Victory (NSV)

I forgot to mention yesterdays weigh in.

When I gain a little weight, I become fearful of the evening weigh in. So much so that on weigh in day I now weigh myself twice, once in the morning and once in the evening. Yesterdays results were as follows:

6am I weighed 9st 6 1/4 lbs
7pm I weighed 9st 6 1/4 lbs

I guess that means I can take it that I weigh 9 st 6 1/4 lbs then.

So that was my scale victory, now onto my Non-Scale Victory (or NSV for short). Remember last week when I was complaining that I felt bloated and horrible, well my gauge for that is usually a waist cinching belt I have. When I feel crappy it fits, when I feel skinny it hangs off me. Yesterday it was hanging off me. In another NSV I also caught sight of some abs before bed, only in certain lights can I see them, but there are definately muscles in there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment