Wednesday 17 March 2010

What happened to Monday and Tuesday?

I can't believe its Wednesday already, I actually had to double take the calendar this morning.

Today started as it usually does with 30g Porridge Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk and 150ml of Berocca.

Mid Morning Snack: Banana

Lunch: Rocket/Spinach Salad with half a boiled egg, 2 new potatoes, 1/2 tin of tuna and a squeeze of low fat mayo & low fat salad creme.

Mid Afternoon Snack: Grapes/Apple & Bag of Wotsits (under 99 calories)

Dinner: Minced Beef, Green Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Chopped Tomatoes, Spices, Brown Rice. Protein Shake

I had a meeting over lunch so I missed my abs class - boo! so instead of my plans to go to town tomorrow during lunch, I did it today. I managed to pick up some soy protein rather than the whey I've been using (as I think its setting off my lactose intolerance something crazy!).

I'm going to use today as a rest day and get back to the gym tomorrow. The dogs are going to the park tonight, so that'll be an hour of running around anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment