Friday 26 March 2010

Hooray for Friday

I'm really glad its Friday, it feels like its been a long week. I'm strangely excited about 'sprining forward' on Sunday morning to give us a little bit extra light in the evenings. I can't wait to be able to go for evening runs and walk the dogs longer, its going to be great!

I'm pretty pleased with how yesterday turned out, got in some good exercise which sorted my muscles out a treat (no aches and pains today) and I ate pretty well. The PBGB has now been frozen into individual portions, which means I should be sorted for super sweet treats for quite a while :)

Plan for food today...

Breakfast: 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca and on the way to work this morning I had a 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake.

Mid Morning Snack: Probably a cake and champagne, we're celebrating our first day as an independant company at work.

Lunch: More leftover Peanut Stew with a little bit of wholemeal rice (officially bored with this after having it 3 days in a row!)

Dinner: I'm eating out with friends, going to Dim T which means that I will be having Duck Chow Mein (my staple at Dim T). I'm also going to resist the wine (as I had a glass earlier!) and sticking to the diet coke.

At the gym today I did 20 minutes on the cybex cross trainer at level 20/25/25/35 (each set was 5 minutes long). Then for weights...

Leg Press 3 x 10 @ 140lbs, 140lbs, 145lbs
Lunges 3 x 10 (each leg) 7.5kg weights each hand
Calf Raises 3 x10 7.5kg weights each hand
Calf Raises from a ledge 3 x 10 (no weights)

Bicep Curl 3 x 10 @ 7.5kg barbell
Standing Row 3 x 10 @ 7.5kg barbell
Shoulder Press 3 x 10 @ 7.5kg barbell
Front Raises 3 x 10 @ 2.5kg each hand
Side Raises 3 x 10 @ 2.5kg each hand
Tricep Dips 3 x 10
Man Pushups x 10 (still not doing them properly!)

2 x 20 inner thigh raises
2 x 20 outer thigh raises
2 x 10 butt raises (followed by 10 second hold)
4 x 10 single leg butt raises (2 x 10 on each leg, followed by 10 second hold on each leg)
60 sit ups (starting with both legs in the air, one bent x 10, extend bent leg to 45 degrees x 10, both legs in the air x 10, repeat on the other side)

In other news, I found a list of measurements I took in early February this morning. I haven't yet managed to compare them to recent measurements, but considering I thought Mr H had thrown them away its just a result to have relocated them!

No comments:

Post a Comment