Monday 9 August 2010

Detox

Oh my, I feel like shit. Seriously, two weekends in a row of excess have left me feeling terrible.

To re-cap briefly on this weekend:

Friday - Hen do in Cardiff, long drive, Severn Bridge, Bath full of booze, carb crash dinner, into bed at 4am.

Saturday - Fry up, massage, steam room, drive home, lame starbucks hot chocolate, shower, SIL's sham birthday, fuming, 1 bottle of prosecco and 1 large glass of wine later = hangover.

Sunday - Mr H's birthday, pressies, Hayling Island, soggy tasteless cod, Smarties cake, tomato & chutney relish, bed.

I'm shattered. Yesterday I spent most of the day feeling absolutely rough, even this morning I'm still feeling off colour. I might be getting Mr H's cold, but it doesn't feel coldy. I think its just exhaustion.

Plan for this week - DETOX!

I will:
* drink 2 litres of water every day
* eat 5 portions of fruit veg a day
* eat only good wholesome meals
* exercise 5 times
* go up to bed at 10pm every night
* do up to 1 hour of housework each evening so the weekend will be housework free
* get a food shop done to restock the cupboards/fridge

I want to feel human again!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I hear ya, i'm back on it this week too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. urghh i hate feeling like that, it realllly throws me off balance, your plan sounds good, try and get berocca every day and a good 8 hours a night sleep too, that should help out too x

    ReplyDelete