Wednesday 18 August 2010

Food Diary for Wednesday

In all my rambling this morning, I totally forgot to put in a food diary. Instead of editing my last post, I thought I'd cover everything off for today in this one.

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 1 Scoop Porridge Mix with 150ml Skimmed Milk, Berocca.

Mid Morning: Banana & Bear Granola Nibbles

Lunch: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 1 M&S Santini Salad & 1 whole packet of M&S Ham (minus the shake thats only a measly 225 calories). Pot containing Blueberries, Strawberries and Yellow Watermelon.

Mid Afternoon: Tub of Yellow Watermelon

Dinner: Mystery! I forgot to get our planned dinner of salmon out of the freezer, so my 3 mile run will be to a supermarket and back to get something that I can cook. (I ended up making Bolognese with Tagliatelle and had a little grated mexican cheese on top)

Chances are I will also be having a chocolate/banana muffin straight outta the oven later as it's Bake Night! or in other words Mr H is off to the gym and theres nothing in particular on TV I like to watch on a Wednesday.

Looking at my daily goals:
* Vitamins everyday - check!
* Food Diary everyday - check! (though nearly forgot)
* Run 3 miles everyday - FAIL - I just did not have time last night. I ended up running errands when I got home and by the time I got home and cooked dinner it was dark. It was also raining and raining + dark = not amazing running conditions.
* Drink 2 litres of water a day - check!
* Do my physio workout everyday - check!

I hit the gym this lunchtime and did 10 minutes cardio on the cybex cross trainer followed by:
* 3 x 10 @ 111kg Leg Press
* 3 x 10 @ 7kg Leg Extension
* 3 x 10 @ 4kg Leg Curl
* 30 Squats
* 30 Wide Legged Squats
* 30 Ballet Squats
* 30 Single Leg Lunges (60 all together)
* 60 Calf Raises
* 30 Weighted Side Bends @ 6kg on Roman Chair (60 all together)
* 3 x 15 @ 5kg One arm parallel Row (90 all together)
* 3 x 15 @ 5kg Barbell Upright Row
* 3 x 15 @ 5kg Barbell Chest Press
* Various Floor Work (legs & abs)

No comments:

Post a Comment