Wednesday 11 August 2010

Give Peas a Chance

This is a photo I took on the way home from Sonisphere, cool huh. I finally got around to taking some of the photos off the camera that I've taken so far this year.

Not sure that my weekly goals are going entirely to plan. But I think I can at least put some perspective into how I'm feeling. For the 2nd month in a row, AF has arrived. Not a big deal you might think, but thats still more regular than I've been since October. So going through the 'eating for England' and bloated stages are something that I've not had to get over in recent times. It totally explains why I feel so crap in myself at the moment.

Recapping on yesterday:

* drink 2 litres of water every day - check!
* eat 5 portions of fruit veg a day - check! banana, peas, mushrooms, pineapple, stirfry veg (lots of it!)
* eat only good wholesome meals - semi-check! I may have had an incident involving homemade mini-baked raspberry cheesecake brownies and we ate out for lunch yesterday (had gammon steak and eggs)
* exercise 5 times - 1/5 still on track!
* go up to bed at 10pm every night - FAIL I was uploading photos to facebook at 10.40pm last night. Oops!
* do up to 1 hour of housework each evening so the weekend will be housework free - check!

Focusing in on the mini-baked raspberry cheesecake brownies.... oh my they are tasty. I brought 4 into work (out of the 12 I made), so will try and get a photo of them later to post up here with the recipe. Not waistline friendly, but as a mini sweet treat totally amazing. I made them in two mini muffin trays so they are individual little portions.

Today should be a better day...well apart from 1/4 of the mini cheesecake brownies is for me! I've brought lunch in from home and I'll be at the gym at lunchtime. My Dad and Nan are coming over this evening for dinner, not sure yet what I plan to cook. Might do another lasagne as thats nice and easy and will feed us all. I'll just need to nip out and get some mince.

In other news, yesterday I was browsing rightmove and I found a really nice house. I know I shouldn't be looking for a house because we aren't actually thinking about moving, but it's really nice. It's in the next village across from us and its a lovely looking little house. Got lots of space for parking, a garage, 3 bedrooms, space for a kitchen table and a super mature garden which I know the dogs would love. I showed it to Mr H and he was like 'lets get our house valued'. Not sure now is really the right time to move and I have no idea what our house would be valued at. I think it would be higher than what we paid for it, purely because I think our house was undervalued at the time. Most 2 bedroom properties in our area are around the £299,950-£325,000 mark, we paid £214,000 for ours. Think I'll talk to my Dad tonight and see what he thinks, he's always full of good advice.

4 comments:

  1. That house looks amazing Nic. Certainly puts the battered old council houses we're looking at to shame!
    And I'm loving the fact we've both managed to make raspberry chocolate brownies on the same night without realising it...
    Hope you're feeling more normal real quickly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god - amazing house!! Room for mini Bennics too. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies aren't helping :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh, if you didn't want us to jump on the moving bandwagon you wouldn't have mentioned it :P x

    ReplyDelete