Tuesday 17 August 2010

Nomination :)

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person(s) who gave you the award. – Thank you Laura @ Box, Run, Eat and Neen @ Broad Bean to Runner Bean.
  2. Share seven things about yourself.
  3. Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs.
  4. Let your nominees know about the award.
Heres 7 things about me:

1. I have a full sleeve of tattoos and one on my back. I'm also planning more!

2. My dream job would be running my own cake shop.

3. I'm married to the lead singer (well only singer actually!) of a band.

4. I'm so scared of spiders that when I see one I cry.

5. I broke my nose when I was 17 running into a glass door.

6. I used to teach tap dancing.

7. I studied for a degree in Computing and IT, and it completely put me off a career in that industry!

I'm not sure I have anyone to nominate that hasn't already been captured in someone elses nominations as I do have quite a closed blogger world (note to self, must broaden horizons!) However, blogs that I really enjoy reading that I know have already been nominated are: Super Veggie, Cazza Just as I am, Running Slim, Fat Kat to Pretty Kitty: The Sequel: Maintenance! and Keeping Slim and Getting Stylish.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Tap dancing... very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see your tattoo pics! I'm really scared of spiders too, I don't even know why I just run screaming for Mike if I see one so he can remove it for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often wonder what our neighbours must think when at strange hours of the night I'm screaming hysterically whilst my husband grabs the hoover and starts waving it around manically (we have really really high ceilings and even him standing on the bed with the hoover fully extended doesn't reach, so it needs a jump too!) ...the shadow on the curtains must look hilarious!

    As for my tattoos, I could only think of photos online that showed them, and that means my wedding pics. This shows a few of them http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollyer2/3531006795/in/set-72157618106191182/, I've got 21 stars on my forearm along with 2 sugar skulls, a gypsy butterfly, a horseshoe, lots of random stars, 3 swallows, 4 roses and 2 cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete