Monday 2 August 2010

What a difference a month makes

After my disastrous increase in measurements in July, I'm at a point now where I can share the actual figures to show how much they increased in just one month and how much they decreased the following month...

June is in Purple
July is in Blue
August is in Green

Underbust - 27 - 27.5 - 26
Waist (narrowest) - 24.5 - 26 - 25
Waist (navel) - 25 - 29 - 26
Thigh (narrowest) - 20.5 - 21 - 20.5

Now whether July's result was skewed by bloating, I'm really not sure. During all three of these months I have perfectly maintained my weight at 128.5lbs. I gained 7.8" overall in July, I lost 5" this month, so I'm not far off my all time best of June measurements.

That said, I've definately had some breakthroughs in both underbust and hips at their widest point. Losing 1" off my previous lowest underbust measurement and 0.5" off my previous lowest hips (widest) measurement. Can't complain at that!

I only exercised 55% of last month. I like to aim for >70%, so considering the results I've seen, I'm very pleased. Hopefully August won't be such a bitch of a month and I can continue training hard without life getting in the way too much. I'll get Mr H to take some photos later and depending on how scary they look, I'll possibly post them up later on :)

1 comment: