Tuesday 10 August 2010

Tuesday

Recapping on yesterday, I did ok. But I failed a little on not eating crap. I had a slice of homemade ginger cake at work from my boss and I tucked into the leftover weekend Pringles and a slice of Smartie cake before we went to Tesco. Still, I guess it did stop me trying to put the whole world in my trolley.

* drink 2 litres of water every day - check!
* eat 5 portions of fruit veg a day - check (yellow watermelon, raspberries, red grapes, spinach, rocket, 3 tomatoes, cucumber, sprouted beans)
* eat only good wholesome meals - semi-check! meals were wholesome, snacks not so much.
* exercise 5 times - 1/5 check!
* go up to bed at 10pm every night - semi-check, I fell asleep on the sofa by 10pm
* do up to 1 hour of housework each evening so the weekend will be housework free - check!
* get a food shop done to restock the cupboards/fridge - completed!

Today looks set to be ok... apart from the slice of smartie cake I have brought into work with me. Its the last bit I can have though as Mr H has taken the rest into work, so I'm not too concerned over eating it.

I didn't really have anything I fancied for lunch today, so I'm going to have a baked potato and beans from the canteen. I think its the wet weather that has prompted needing a warm lunch. I might have to make up a batch of soup for the freezer for this latter part of summer when the weather can be quite changeable. I'll be braving the rain at lunchtime for a trip over to the gym. I had a really good session yesterday, so hoping for a repeat! I think its all down to taking an ipod with me so I don't have to listen to the generic samey crap on MTV each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment