Tuesday 24 August 2010

Is it really only Tuesday?

Yesterday was ok, I ate too much crap (I didn't post about the kinder bars I ate, but I ate them and they are gone). I just can't be trusted. Stupid Poundland, stupid me.

We went for a run whilst dinner was in the oven, managed around 9:18 minute miles which isn't too bad given it was our first run of the week. Mr H said the pace I set off at was insane, I think he was right as at my first marker my time was fab. It was the second lap round that finished me off, we had to take 2 walking breaks as I couldn't regulate my heart rate it was going crazy. I guess it may have been something to do with all the sugar in my body too!

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, Yellow Watermelon, Millionaires Shortbread (another moment of weakness, must stop this!!)

Mid Morning: Banana

Lunch: Ham, Cheese & Pickle wrap with Spinach

Mid Afternoon: Homemade mini muffin

Dinner: Oven Baked Salmon with Sweet Potato Discs, with Soya Beans and Peas.

Reviewing todays goals:
* Vitamins everyday - check!
* Food Diary everyday - check!
* Run at least 3 x 3 miles - TBC
* Exercise at least 5 times (including the running) - TBC
* Drink 2 litres of water a day - check!
* Do my physio workout everyday - TBC
* Get to the pool! - TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment