Monday 26 July 2010

4 day week :)

I'm pretty glad I'm only at work for 4 days this week. The shit has really hit the fan and I'm working to sort too much stuff. This week should see some of the projects die, so if I put in some effort for the next 4 days hopefully next week will be easier :)

Friday was one of my short term goals, I think I'm doing ok, I feel much better in myself, so that would suggest that the muscle/fat balance has shifted in the right direction again. I'm waiting for an order from ASOS with some new clothes to wear this weekend too, so that will help things I'm sure. I don't think we're going to stay at the festival the whole weekend, but we are at least staying Friday night and seeing the bands until Saturday evening. Will wait and see what Mr H wants to do.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but I was invited to an 11 year school reunion about a week ago. It's not until September, but that gives me another nice target to aim for. The day after the invite went out I bumped into a guy I went to school with in Southampton. Last time I'd seen him was Christmas 2007 or 2008, he sent me a facebook message afterwards and said how well I was looking. I'm hoping that means I look fit and healthy rather than full of food and happy! I think the reunion could be cool, other than I'd be going alone as I haven't really maintained any friendships from school. Not really sure why that is, I guess I never saw myself as the one who would drift away, but I was. I've still got a few months to think about it, so I'll wait and see who RSVP's yes.

Back to today...

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, usual Porridge Combo, 150ml Berocca.

Mid Morning: Banana

Lunch: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, Salad with Ham, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Spinach, Rocket, Houmous.

Mid Afternoon: Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries

Dinner: Bacon & Spinach Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce.

Hitting the gym at lunchtime and will also be doing my physio later this evening. Speaking of my physio, this new program is hard work!!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure i'd like to go to my school reunion!! There was talk of it on facebook a little while ago, but I'm not overkeen on catching up on some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm im with LME i dont think id like a reunion either! i hope yours is good tho! u'v certainly got alot to be proud of and show off! x

    ReplyDelete