Wednesday 21 July 2010

Mid Week

Do you ever write stuff out and then just delete it? In the blog world this would be writing out a blog post (perhaps even several times) and never posting it. Or maybe you do this in the world of emails, write the kind of response you really want to give someone, then delete it and start again. I do this ALOT. Today I have written on this blog 3 times, but none of these posts have made it as far as being published. However in the process of writing things down, I feel somewhat better about things.

I don't really have an awful lot to say today, yesterdays dinner ended up being a tuna pasta bake, it was nice, I ate too much though. I ended up having to clean my teeth and cover the dish with tin foil to stop my fork going into the bowl every time I walked past.

Today food has been fairly similar to what it always is!

Breakfast: Shake & Porridge Combo
Mid Morning: Nakd Bar & Banana
Lunch: Shake, Mackerel Salad (seriously tasty, it's been ages since I had mackerel)
Mid Afternoon: Plum
Dinner: Jalepeno Pizza Wrap and Salad

All washed down with 2 litres of water. I did about 70 minutes in the gym at lunchtime today but it was really busy. Yesterday I was literally the only person in, but today I had to share the equipment with about 9 other people. Didn't do the full programme I had planned, but still burnt off a respectable 550 calories.

Tonight I've got a tesco shop to do, a photobook to create, thank you letters to write for my birthday pressies (I know its soooo late) and possibly a weekend break to organise for my bestie who should have been getting married this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment