Tuesday 6 July 2010

Please do not feed the animals.

Yesterday didn't go quite as to plan as I would have liked. Remember me posting that long list of sweets that some terribly unthoughtful friends got me for my birthday? Well it appears that I still cannot be trusted. Infact, theres no such thing as 'appears', I cannot be trusted - end of.

At the weekend it was most of a box of Lindor, I threw the last 3 in the bin. Yesterday is was 80% of a 230g Bar of Dairy Milk. Thats right, I consumed 6 lines of 900 calorie crappy chocolate on a whim. At about 7pm at night, after eating another 2 lines enough was enough. I gathered up all the chocolate/biscuits/wine I was given for my birthday, put it in a bag and demanded Mr H to take it to work to give to his colleagues when they do something worthwhile to get a reward. At the same time as doing this, I put the last two lines of Cadburys chocolate into the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet and came downstairs. I sat on the sofa for about 2 minutes before that open bar of chocolate was burning a hole in that filing cabinet. What the heck was I thinking hiding it away? Did I really think I'd forget about it? Hell no. So I marched upstairs, grabbed it and promptly chucked it into the bin.

Check out the blurry photo to accentuate the force at which I through it in... or it could possibly be the dodgy camera on my iphone.

Enough is enough! I can't let one bad month ruin things. I've got to snap out of this destructiveness and get back on track.

I also took a picture of yesterdays dinner, it was yummy! It was a tuna steak, 2 poached eggs, iceberg lettuce, yellow pepper, vine ripened tomatoes, radish & peas. Had it with a little splodge of salad creme. Delish!

I also started work on a picnic basket re-vamp last night. I cannot begin to explain how excited I am. I was given a picnic basket for my 18th Birthday and over the years it's had a reasonable amount of use, but its looking a little dated and crap these days. So its time for a change.

Yesterday I stripped it back to the wicker (removing the inside bit) and sprayed it a new colour. Then replaced all the handles/fixings. I'm not working on a new interior in the most fabulous summery fabric. This morning I've made two napkins and later I hope to make the liner for the main basket & recover the top of the inside of the lid. Mr H is hopefully going to pick me up some new plates and an extra glass to replace the existing plates/glasses and then we just need a rivet gun and we can finish the rest. I'll post photos when I'm done, you know just to keep ya'll on the edge of your seat.

On to todays food,

Breakfast: 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 200ml Skimmed Milk, 200ml Berocca.

Mid Morning: Banana

Lunch: Pizza Pitta with Salad

Dinner: Steak with grilled veggies (mushrooms, courgette, onion & peppers) & half a baked sweet potato.

Won't be doing too much exercise today, I'm hoping to get out for a brief run just to loosen up my legs a little for tomorrows 10k. Also planning on setting out around 7.30pm just to see what the temperature is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment