Tuesday 13 July 2010

PYO, Picnic, Pie, Pigs, Popcorn, more Pie & a Wedding.

We've had a busy few days!

To summarise...

Saturday:
  • Pick your Own - got two enormous punnets of Raspberries and Strawberries & a huge bag of Broad Beans all picked by our own fair hands for a great price of £6.
  • Picnic - had a fabby picnic with two awesome friends!
  • Pie - yum!
  • Pigs - and other farmyard animals. I touched up many a goat, sheep, horse, llama, etc. We had homemade popcorn in front of the TV when we got home whilst we watched a film.
  • The main thing to note on Saturday is that I wore an outfit that I felt slightly outside my comfort zone in. I wore a strapless top and denim shorts. I felt a little on show and I was worried about how I looked. But the photos confirm that I looked alright! So much so that I wore the same outfit on Sunday.

Sunday:

  • BBQ at the in-laws - I had 1 burger, 1 sausage and a chicken breast and stacks of salad. Followed by Strawberries, Raspberries, a meringue and Key Lime Pie.
  • We played Badminton in the garden, Team H vs Team CH. Because I'm not supposed to be using my right arm for things I played left handed and I wasn't actually too bad!
  • We snoozed in the sun
  • We had cheese & pickle sandwiches for tea :D

Monday:

  • We had a wedding to attend at 2pm, I managed to pack my dress, but I left my shoes at home. I bought new shoes on the way (cuff sandels from Next).
  • I ate pretty well during the morning at work, and we had a 3 course pub meal after the wedding. I had Cajun Mushrooms, Ham/Egg/Chips, Chocolate Brownie Sundae (which I just picked the cake out of), 1 glass of Champers and 2 diet cokes.
  • Got home late and just had time to walk the pooches and hit the hay.

That brings us onto today. Today started with a Facebook message from a guy who did the dirty on his fiancee (who is my best friend). It's been 7 months since I got phonecall where she could hardly breathe she was so upset. I'd not seen such a broken human being since my Mum left my Dad. I gave a short and polite response, basically saying it was too little too late and that people who were capable of treating others like that were not the kind of people that I wanted to be my friends. I ended on hoping that his life turns out like he wants it to. I just got a message from my bestie saying that at least 3 other people have received similar (if not carbon copy) messages... looks like no one else is replying because they knew I'd reply!! I've been biting my tongue for seven long months and I feel like I've gotten some closure from today. I can now get on with my life knowing that I've made it clear that I want nothing more to do with him. I know that if I was him, I would have totally laid low and waited for people to contact me. I think his blase attitude in his 'woe is me' message speaks volumes. Anyhoo, no point in going on about it, its time to move on!

Food for today is looking good!

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 150ml Berocca (I've got some Raspberries & Strawberries to Pick on too)

Mid Morning: Banana

Lunch: Mixed Leaf Salad with Ham, Cheese, Cucumber & Carrot, 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake.

Mid Afternoon: Half a Honeydew Melon.

Dinner: Ham & Jalepeno Pizza Wrap with Salad.

Hitting the gym at lunchtime for session 1 of 6 planned this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment