Monday 19 July 2010

Monday

Today I'm working from home because I have my second physio appointment at midday. Looking back at last week, I think it was a success. The reasoning behind this is down to how I feel. I feel pretty damned good! Planning to attack this week much the same as last week, lots of water, fresh foods, exercise, etc.

I started the day with a bowl of Chocolate Porridge and a glass of Berocca. Which because I'm at home, I bothered to photograph :)
I've then sat down to catchup with various blogs and re-cap my own weekend (it's taken 90 minutes so far - oops!). Food for the rest of the day will be as follows...

Mid Morning: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake

Lunch: Butter Bean/Chorizo Soup with a slice of homemade bread (assuming it hasn't turned into rock over night)

Mid Afternoon: Banana

Dinner: Ham/Jalepeno Pizza Wrap and Salad

I'm hoping to get out on a run before Mr H comes home from work, so around 5pm I'll head out. I think I'll probably go for 3-4 miles. So I'll probably have another Protein Shake after that, maybe with some blitzed frozen berries in - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment