Thursday 29 July 2010

Buy this bra now!

Boob loss can be an unfortunate side effect of weight loss. I was hit hard by boob loss during my weight loss. I went from a 30H to a 28F, so down 1 back size and down through GG to G, and FF to F (and it's still probably going down!). The bra industry seems to go a little crazy when you have a small back and a large cupsize. I've been wearing the most ugly of bras for months now. I desperately needed something with a little lift - but because my cup sized was deemed to be big, surely I wouldn't need lift? WRONG!

Well my prayers have been answered and I received a new bra in the post this week and it is AMAZING! Introducing the Freya Deco Bra. Seriously, the lift and shape this bra has given me, it's like I've got a new set of boobs!

If your looking for a bit of oomph, get this bra you will not regret it.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh that's a sexy bra! Bet Mr H will be pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's stoked. I think he took my boob loss much worse than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i've missd your last couple of posts, the yellow watermelon look slovely, i'll see if i can get one! the outfit you modified for the festival is really lovely, well done, your very clever with a needle arent you! i cant look at the bra at work but i'll check it out laters x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't be disappointed with the Yellow Watermelon if you can find one, I can't wait til I'm hungry again and can have the 4 slices I've bought to work with me.

    ReplyDelete