Thursday 15 April 2010

4 Weeks til Dubai, eek!

How quickly are the weeks flying past? It seems like only yesterday Dubai felt like a lifetime away!

To start, lets review yesterday...

1. Drink 2 litres of Water a day. check - managed 2 litres of water + seperate milk + berocca + diet pepsi and extra water before before bed.
2. Exercise at least 5 times. check - 2/5 completed with another gym session
3. Only eat the food I bring into to work with me - no extras. check
4. Book a Doctors appointment to get an inhaler. check, 8.30am Saturday!
5. Run at least one evening during the week. Still pending
6. Have 5 fruit/veg a day. check - Banana, Spinach, Rocket, Grapes, Cucumber, Tomato, Jalepenos

Now that is more like it! Check how green that is :D If I can keep up the levels of green I'll be happy!

Today I'm back in London again, but it's already going much better! No stopping off at Starbucks and I bought my lunch from M&S. Food for today looks like this...

Breakfast: 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Semi-Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca.

Lunch: M&S Ham and Egg Salad

Mid Afternoon Snack: 1/2 a Chocolate Muffin & a Banana

Dinner: Prawn & Avocado Salad

Don't think I'll need a mid morning snack today as I've eaten breakfast much later than usual. I usually eat breakfast around 8am, and today I tucked into my porridge at about 9.20am so thats sure to keep me going to lunch.

My biggest worry for today is my 2pm meeting where 'light refreshments will be served between 1.45-2.15pm'. Its why I packed the Nakd bar...

must resist the plate of biscuits
must resist the plate of biscuits
must resist the plate of biscuts

If I can get through the meeting without attacking the biscuits or resorting to sugary tea to keep myself awake I'll be pleased.

I'm also hoping to get out for a run when I get home too as hopefully I'll be home on an earlier train than usual. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. by my calculation number 3 should be green as well, making the green total a near clean sweep! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good spot! I'll have to get that greened out :)

    ReplyDelete