Wednesday 7 April 2010

Results are in... nothing groundbreaking!

So I finally got around to getting the pics of me in my bikini off my camera for comparison.

Firstly, I'm going to blame Mr H for him being taller than me and not taking that into account when taking both sets of photos. For the first set taken in February he was on his knees to even out the height difference, the second set he took looking down on me - never a good angle! Also, means despite the photographic evidence I have not shrunk height wise in the past month or so!

Secondly, I'm only going to compare front and back pics because stupid me put my arm in the way of the first set of pics I had taken so doesn't really provide anything to compare to.

Thirdly, I know I'm beaten with bruises, I can assure you that Mr H is not mistreating me (its the dogs pointy feet walking over me when I'm lying on the sofa!)

Drumroll please.....

Front view up first, starting at the top down. (February left, April right)

* I think my shoulders look better, specially my collar bones, much more defined.

* There is less 'schmush' in between my arms and torso at the edges of my bikini.

* My hip to waist ratio has got better.

* Abs (ha!) look a bit better.

* Slightly less overhang on the bikini bottoms.

* Calves have a little bit more bulge to them making my ankles look smaller.

And then the back view *peeks out from behind hands*

Again, starting from the top down...

* Shoulders are also looking better from this angle, the 'v' shape of my upper torso is more defined.

* Arms look better.

* Waist is more defined.

* My ass doesn't bulge outwards as much.

* Legs look a bit more shapely, and a bit more bruised.

Measurements wise, nothing groundbreaking here, but a loss is a loss. So things worth noting:

Bust - down 0.5" (that correlates as I've just got new Bra's in a 30FF - I was a 30G)
Waist (narrowest point) - down 1"
Waist (navel point) - down 0.5"
Hips (over bone) - down 1"
Hips (widest point) - down 0.5"
Thigh - down 0.5"

3.5" lost overall.

I think even though these photos don't show a huge amount of change and my measurements don't show anything major, the subtle changes in muscle definition I have in my body is definately there. I think I may need to do a seperate post on that :)

4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Teeny tiny waist! Agree with all your positive comments too. Keep it up. L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look brilliant. Seriously. It's hard to improve on what was already a great figure, but somehow you've managed it! Keep it up :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that super cute waist could get any smaller! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Your tiny waist has got even smaller and you can really notice the difference on your bum/hips. And you can definitely see your abs defining. Well done keep up the obviously fantastic work you are doing. Hx

    ReplyDelete