Sunday 11 April 2010

Weekend Report

Nothing much really happened this weekend, just lots of chilling out, a few trips to town and lots of good dog walks. I love walking the dogs during the lighter evenings, its good for the soul.

Food at the weekend was ok, not amazing, but given that I'm still getting over a cold and I've been good the rest of the week I'm not too upset about it.

Saturday:

Breakfast: 40g Porridge Oats, 200ml Skimmed Milk, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Berocca.

Lunch: Mixed Salad Leaves & Grapes with Five Spice Chicken.

Mid Afternoon: Starbucks Grande Hazelnut Hot Chocolate with Cream.

Dinner: Takeaway - Curry (half a chicken dopiaza, half a chicken tikka, half a naan, 1 poppadom, half a pilau rice, half a sag aloo and mint sauce - piggy much?!)

Sunday:

Breakfast: 30g Porridge Oats, 100ml Water, 1 Egg White, spoonful of G&B Hazelnut Spread, 150ml Berocca.

Lunch: Lettuce, Ham, 2 Babybel, Cucumber, Apple, Grapes all chopped and mixed with a 50:50 L/F Salad Cream/Mayo sauce with Black Pepper.

Dinner: Turkey Steak/Bacon Roll, Brocolli, Carrots, Butternut Squash/Sweet Potato/Garlic Mash.

After Dinner Snack: Banana and 4 Chocolates.

On Sunday I went for a run, first run in over a week. I didn't run far, but I ran hilly! I did 2 miles in 18 minutes and 57 seconds, so 9:28 miles. I would have liked to have run further, but yesterday was my first instance of summer asthma and knowing that I don't have an inhaler puts me into a risky place if I push myself too far. Must make an appointment at the doctors!

So considering I was ill all last week, I've not been running in ages and my lungs were failing on me, I'm pretty pleased with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment