Tuesday 6 April 2010

Few bits and pieces

I had final weigh in before giving up the scales for the next month or so.... after my terrible weekend..... 9st 6lbs. That means a 1/4lb loss since last week. Not deserved at all, so I'll consider myself lucky.

I've recently developed a black toe, so figured it was about time I got myself some new running shoes. We headed down to Sweatshop in Woking and I very easily spent £130!

Got myself a new pair of trainers, two pairs of socks, and a pair of cropped legged runners.

Heres a pic of me modelling the new leg wear too - excuse the messy bedroom and the gormless face :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Nic! (Wanted to say that on your previous post too re: the wedding outfit but I'm here now...) I'm glad there isn't a sports shop too near me, I'd be even more permanently broke than I am already...

    ReplyDelete