Monday 12 April 2010

Plan for the Week

I thought that alongside setting out what my plan is for today, I'd also set some goals for the week that I can reflect back on.

Goals for the Week:
1. Drink 2 litres of Water a day (been a bit slack on this lately)
2. Exercise at least 5 times.
3. Only eat the food I bring into to work with me - no extras
4. Book a Doctors appointment to get an inhaler.
5. Run at least one evening during the week.
6. Have 5 fruit/veg a day.

As for today, its my first day back in the office in over a week. Infact, quite suprisingly its my first day in the office this month! Can't believe I've not been into my office for 12 days.

Food for today looks like this:

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 30g Jumbo Oats, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener. For the first time, today I struggled to finish my breakfast - thats usually the sign that I need to make a change, so tomorrow I will have something different!

Mid Morning Snack: Banana

Lunch: Ham Salad with Grapes & 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake.

Mid Afternoon Snack: Apple & Babybel Light

Dinner: Pizza Wrap with Ham & Jalepenos and Salad.

Pud: Small bowl of Porridge with 2 squares chocolate.

Will be heading back to the gym today for a good session. Probably 20 minutes cardio and 40 minutes full body weights, usual sort of routine. Will also be walking the dogs for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment