Monday 19 April 2010

New Week, New Plan

First off, review of yesterdays check list...

1. Drink 2 litres of Water a day. check
2. Exercise at least 5 times. check - 5/5 Completed with a 6 mile run
3. Only eat the food I bring into to work with me. check
4. Book a Doctors appointment to get an inhaler. check, 8.30am Saturday!
5. Run at least one evening during the week. check!
6. Have 5 fruit/veg a day. check - Banana, Raisins, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Melon, Strawberries, Tomato, Sweet Potato

I think all in all I had a fairly good week, green vs red was up on greens definately. I think seeing days where there were more red's than green's was enough to get me focused for the next day.

Targets for this week - the final push for 'Beach Ready Body 2010':

1. Drink 2 litres of Water a Day
2. Eat 5 Fruit/Veg a day
3. Do Jane Fonda Abs workout every day
4. Do Squats, Ballet Squats, Single Leg Lunges, Butt Raises, Thigh Master (!), Calf Raises, Push Ups every day (at least 20 of each)
5. Run 2 Evenings in the Week
6. Exercise at least 5 times.
7. Plan Food for the day.

Yesterday Mr H got some new lunchboxes from Tesco. So we now have proper tubs to take our salads/fruit into work with us. Bowls with clingfilm over the top were not cool!

Food for today:

Breakfast: 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca.

Mid Morning Snack: Banana

Lunch: Chicken, Moroccan Jewelled Cous Cous, Baby Spinach, Red Pepper.

Mid Afternoon Snack: Grapes & Strawberries.

Dinner: Red Pepper & Chorizo Soup with 1 Slice Wholemeal Bread.

Pud: Scan Bran & G&B Hazelnut Spread

Now I have my inhaler, I plan a 3 mile hill run this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment