Thursday 8 April 2010

Shopping Day

If all I achieve today is a food shop I will be happy. Too long have we been living off the contents of our empty fridge, its time to make a change, its time to stop 'making do' with food for meals.

Shopping List (So I can use my iphone 3G connection in Tesco to refer to my blog and pick up food!)
Bananas
Apples
Strawberries
Melon

Brocolli
Onions
Sweet Potato
Spinach
Round Lettuce
Peppers
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Courgette
Mushrooms
Carrots
Stir Fry Veg Pack
Avocado

Chicken
Beef Steak
Mince
Tuna Steak
Salmon

Chopped Tomatoes
Fiery Chilli Pesto
Wholemeal Rice
Stock

Skimmed Milk
L/F Fromage Frais
Babybel

That should keep us going for a while.

I'm still feeling under the weather today (boo!). Food looks like this:

Breakfast: 30g Jumbo Oats, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Berocca.

Lunch: 2 slices of Wholemeal bread with Smoked Salmon and Lemon Juice. 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake.

Mid Afternoon Snack: Banana

Dinner: Tuna Steak on Stir Fry Veg.

Pud: Sliced Apple with Cinnamon.

Will be walking the dogs for another hour and doing 20 minutes exercise DVD (slaps my own wrist for exercising whilst ill, but with less than 5 weeks to go, needs must!).

1 comment:

  1. You just read my mind. Off to Sainsbury's tonight. Oh fun!

    ReplyDelete