Tuesday 27 April 2010

Today will be better

Yesterday was such a busy day. I'm not going to bother going into details, because I can't even be bothered to think about it! However exercise for yesterday was a measly 30 minutes - 10 minutes Cardio followed by 20 minutes weights. It burnt 288 calories so clearly wasn't completely useless, but I felt a bit disappointed with myself. On a plus side though I've upped my weights on the leg press and I'm slowly getting my confidence back for my arm weights after the injury I suffered a few weeks ago (which if I haven't mentioned, my Doctor usefully said there was no point in looking into!)

Onwards and upwards for today!

Reviewing yesterday...
1. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day. check
2. Exercise at least 5 times. check - 1/5 completed
3. Run at least 15 miles. pending
4. Continue with the extra exercises outlined last week. check
5. Try to eat at least 1/2 of every meal (excluding breakfast) salad/fruit/veggies. check
6. Prepare my work lunches the night before. check
7. Dust off my bike and go out for a ride. pending
8. Hold my abs in a bit more in day to day life! check - though this is really hard to remember to do!

Food for today looks like follows...

Breakfast: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake, 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder (yay!), 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk.

Mid Morning: Babybel

Lunch: The demon chocolate bar.

Mid Afternoon: Slow Cooked Ham (cooked over night) with Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber & Grapes, Banana, and 200ml Protein Shake with Water after my run.

Dinner: 2 Dippy Eggs and a Wholemeal Pitta

Pud: Strawberries

Exercise wise I'm planning a run at 5pm, followed by a weights at the gym until Mr H finishes work.

No comments:

Post a Comment