Wednesday 7 April 2010

5 Weeks until Dubai! *eek*

I can't believe it's Wednesday, I can't believe its 5 weeks until we're off to Dubai, off to bare my wobbly body at the pool. Must knuckle down! I guess if I look at it constructively though, if I was dieting I could lose 10lbs in this time and I should be able to exercise about 25 times between now and then reasonably, possibly a little more if I get my ass in gear!

I've got some sort of cold at the moment, its not so much the chesty cough thats annoying, its the dizziness thats stomach turning. I'm working from home today as I didn't think I'd even be able to drive.

Food for today...

Breakfast: 30g Jumbo Oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa Powder, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca.

Lunch: 200ml Skimmed Milk Protein Shake & Banana.

Mid Afternoon Snack: Cheese & Pickle on 2 slices Wholemeal Bread.

Dinner: Was a disaster, couldn't decide what to have, didn't feel like cooking, nearly got a takeaway but ended up with an Old El Paso Dinner Kit.

I managed a 20 minute exercise DVD, burning off around 200 calories (didn't wear my HRM, but thats what I burnt off last time), and walked the dogs for an hour.

Plan for tomorrow - GO FOOD SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment