Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Weekend Report

I can't believe the bank holiday weekend is nearly over. It's gone too quickly, and perhaps I've wasted too much of it.... well being wasted.

Friday was mostly spent rushing around the shops following a last minute change of plan regarding my outfit for Saturdays wedding. Food wise:

Breakfast: 30g porridge oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca

Lunch: 1 Slice Wholemeal Bread, Slice of Cheddar, Spoonful of Pickle

Dinner: We ate out and I had Gammon, 2 Eggs, handcut Chips with Ketchup and for pudding 3 chocolate chip cookies (you know, those large gooey ones), a scoop of icecream and a shot of buttermilk.

Saturday was the day of the wedding, don't we look smart?! I'm wearing a dress I bought at Hobbs last year to wear on our Honeymoon, but we never went any where smart enough! Good news was that 1 year on, it still fits (its a size 10) and actually possibly fitted a little better around the thigh area :)

Breakfast: 30g porridge oats, 1 tsp G&B Cocoa, 2 tsp Sweetener, 150ml Skimmed Milk, 150ml Berocca

Lunch: 1 Slice Wholemeal Bread, half a chicken breast.

Dinner...

Starter of Goats Cheese on a Puff Pastry base with a Balsamic Glaze

Main Course of Sirloin of Beef served with a Yorkshire Pudding, Mixed Veggies and Roast Potatoes (I only had 1 as they sucked!)

Pudding of Lemon Tart with Clotted Cream and Summer Fruit Coulis (ate the tart, left most of the cream and coulis)

Evening Buffet: I tucked into 1 x white roll with Bacon and a handful of chips.

When I got home I tucked into a slice of PBGB and a gallon of water before passing out in bed.

Drinks wise, I started at about 12.30pm when we arrived at the venue, what I can recall...

2 x glasses of Prosecco before the ceremony

1 x champers @ drinks reception

3 x champers for toasts (had mine, Mr H's and the spare glass on the table!)

My wine glass was re-filled at least 4+ times during the meal, and I know I had a few more glasses of wine and Prosecco's after the meal before the dancing when I switched to flat shoes and diet coke!

Sunday:

Breakfast: Choccy egg (yes that cute looking fella in the picture) + 150ml Berocca

Lunch: Salmon sandwiches (2 slices Wholemeal Bread with Salmon and Lemon Juice)

Dinner: Wholemeal Rice, Chorizo, Onion, Spinach, 1 tbsp Double Cream. Followed by a Mini Lindt bunny. At least that was Easter Chocolate done with.

Monday:

Breakfast: Porridge Pancakes with 100ml Water, 1 egg white, 30g Jumbo Oats. Topped with a spreading of G&B Hazelnut Spread. Washed down with 150ml Berocca.

Lunch: Diet Coke and a Triple Chocolate Muffin (with the gooey centre removed) from Debenhams.

Dinner: Turkey Steak, Moroccan Jewelled Cous Cous and Salad. Followed by a Banana.

All in all, quite a bad weekend. Only redeeming factor was that we were busy for the whole 4 days, so we did lots of walking and rushing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment